Model 9510 Regenerative Grid Simulator 50kW – 1.2MW
The 9510 Regenerative Grid Simulator is the next generation AC test solution for testing and verification of high-power grid-tied applications in compliance with regulatory testing standards, worldwide. The built-in power amplifier mode for Power Hardware in the Loop (PHIL) applications provides further testing and simulation capability ideal for research labs. The new 9500 platform is the perfect complement to the industry leading NHR 9300 DC test platform to simplify total electrification testing.
NHR’s 9510 Regenerative Grid Simulator delivers the following key benefits:
- Scalable power available from 100kw modules up to 1.2MW for future increased power demands. Same unit can act as the master or parallel auxiliary unit.
- Widest true power operating envelope covers the broadest selection of grid-tied products with a single product. (Voltage: 150V to 350V with full power)
- Power Amplifier mode for PHIL with low latency at 50μs enables emulation of real-world conditions
- High accuracy current measurement increases performance and optimizes testing.
- Built-in galvanic isolation eliminates the need for an external transformer and simplifies test set-up.
- Highest power density with small footprint provides significant energy, cost, and space savings
- Optional 4 Quadrant AC Load capability provides flexibility to source and load with a single device