Narda STS (PMM) introduced CISPR 16-1-1 compliant EMI receivers from 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
Its use of gapless FFT technology allows rapid troubleshooting since a fully compliant scan can take as little as two seconds in frequency band B (150 kHz –30 MHz) and only one minute in bands C and D (30 MHz to 1 GHz), according the manufacturer.
The family is called ER8000, and offers combined EMI reception and spectrum analysis, and is intended to be used by product design departments, EMC compliance testing laboratories and, through its small size, for in situ testing.
- ER8000 Opt.00: 9 kHz to 30 MHz frequency range (upgradable)
- ER8000 Opt.01: 9 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range
- Compliant with CISPR 16-1-1, MIL-STD-461, ANSI C63.2 and FCC
- Compliant with CISPR 14-1 when in conjunction with CA0010
- Conducted and radiated emission tests
- Direct analog to digital conversion up to 30 MHz
- Combination of EMI test receiver and spectrum analyzer
- Operates gapless FFT
- Very fast measuring time
- Built-in Lines Impedance Stabilization Networks (LISN)
- User port for driving external LISNs and ancillaries
- Free PES PMM Emission Suite Software
- Robust, compact construction
- 140 dBμV (2 W) maximum input level without damage
Visit the ER8000 page for more information