Multiphase Precision Power Meter LMG500
The ZES ZIMMER LMG500 is a multichannel bench power meter which can be fitted with 1 to 8 independent measurement channels. It can measure directly voltage up to 1000 Vrms and 32 Arms. The basic accuracy is 0.025% and the bandwidth 10 MHz. It features a color screen that displays measurement values, scope or plot function.
Frequency inverters, Aviation Compliance, Lighting Engineering, Research / Laboratories, Electric drive systems, White Goods, Switching Power Supplies, Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Transport, Inductive Components & Cores, Test Bench Design & Development.
- Wide dynamic measuring range from 3 V to 1000 V / 3200 Vpeak, 20 mA to 32 A / 120 Apeak
- Modular with 1 to 8 power measuring channels
- Measuring accuracy at 45 to 65 Hz 0.015 % of reading plus 0.01 % of range
- 3 MSample/s per channel, gapless sampling
- Capturing transients and fast signal changes by event triggering in parallel to the ongoing measurement
- Group delay between voltage and current measuring input <3 ns
- Harmonics and interharmonics up to 50 kHz internally, and up to 1 MHz with an external PC
- Flicker measurement
- Ergonomic user interface for easy, intuitive use of the power analyzer
- Real-time evaluation of the measurements in numeric tables and diagrams
- Data communication interfaces (RS232, USB, IEEE488.2, Ethernet)
Please use the form below to request more information.