Datasheet High Power RF Calibration System
Product Description Tegam new High Power Calibration System
The Tegam High Power RF Calibration System is the complete automated solution for calibrating through path and terminating RF power measurement devices from multiple manufacturers. It includes the signal generation, amplification and filtering necessary to achieve or exceed the devices original specifications with the most accurate High power measurement system available.
The basis for the High Power Calibration System’s unmatched accuracy is an exclusive flow calorimeter designed to provide low uncertainties and convenient traceability. An internationally recognized portable power standard is used to calibrate the entire system in place. The portable standard can be sent to any national metrology institute to provide traceability at the highest level.
- Calibrate High Power RF sensors up to 250 W with uncertainty less than 1%
- Working standards like a TEGAM 2601A
- Through devices like a Bird Wattmeter
- High Power RF Power Sensors from all major suppliers
- 60 Hz to 3000 MHz Frequency Range
- National Lab Traceable through an AC Power Standard
Please use the form below to request more information.