PMM RAD/IS – Radiated immunity system 9 kHz – 3 GHz, 1500 V/M, IEC/EN 6100-4-3
The PMM RAD/IS immunity test system is intended for testing radiated immunity as per IEC/EN 61000-4-3. It does require a shielded and absorber lined test environment like a Semi Anechoic Chamber or GTEM Cell. The heart of the system consist of a PMM 3010 RF signal generator, PMM Immunity Suite Software and a EP600 series field strength probe. Additional hardware such as PMM 6630 USB Power Meter, RF Amplifiers, Directional Couplers, Antenna’s, TEM cells etc can be added to form a complete automated test system. This modular approach allows configure and adapt the test system towards current and future test needs.
Please contact us to discuss the numerous possibilities the RAD/IS system offers.
- Test system for Radiated Immunity according to IEC/EN6100-4-3
- Basic system consist of RF generator, field probe and software suite
- 3 basic system available for testing up to 140, 500 or 1500 V/m
- Optional System components like Power Meter, Couplers, Amplifiers, Antenna etc can be added to address actual test requirements
- Modular System approach allows easy configuration to current & future needs
Please use the form below to request more information.