MST Modular DC Power Supply system with 200 Watt Plug-in modules
MST power modules are a group of programmable power supplies that are compatible with Kepco’s single address, multiple instrument serial control bus. The MST provide precision interactive control in the 200 Watt power class. The housings for MST, either RA 55 or CA400, each contain a slot to accommodate an IEEE 488.2 adapter. If not used, an additional MST power module may be plugged into that slot.
The MST modules plug in from the front and may be unplugged and removed without shutting down the entire power system. N+1 redundancy is provided with forced current sharing when like modules are mounted together and wired in parallel. Eight different modules are offered from a 0-6V/20A unit to a 0-150V/1.2A rating. The RA 55 housing may be filled with either 9 power modules or with 8 power supply units, with the ninth slot devoted to the IEEE 488.2 interface, MST 488-27.
MST features built-in relays to enable/disable the output and to allow polarity reversal. Disabling the MST as a voltage source means opening the connection between the power module and its load. Disabling the MST as a current source means shorting the power module¹s output terminals. The polarity reversal relays provide for two-quadrant operation.
- Plug-in construction.
- Output Voltages 5, 15, 25, 40, 55, 65, 75, 100 & 150 Volt
- Wide Range AC input 88-264 VAC
- Up to nine 200-watt power supplies in a 4U housing.
- Optional GPIB interface connects (8) eight MST modules to a single GPIB (IEEE 488.2) address
with the capacity to control up to 19 additional power supplies.
- Switch-mode conversion, linear post regulator.
- Standard built in polarity relay
- Wide range a-c input: 88-264V a-c with built-in power factor correction (PFC).
- Forced current sharing for N+1 redundancy connection.
- 5 Year warranty
Please use the form below to request more information.