Kepco EL Series Modular Air Cooled DC Electronic Loads
The Kepco EL Series is a line of modular air cooled, DC electronic loads used to test power sources such as batteries, power supplies, generators, chargers, fuel cells, etc. The EL series operates in Constant current, voltage, power, resistance, conductance and short circuit modes. Local Control is achieved through easy to operate frontpanel controls, while remote control using comprehensive SCPI command or LabView via RS232, USB, LAN and GPIB is supported. Also Analog In and Outputs are available for Load Current monitoring and performing Arbitrary testpatterns.
Main Features of EL series Electronic Loads
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 kW models in 4HE 19 Inch cabinet
- Single and Dual Channel models
- Up 75 kW available by operating up to 15 units in master/slave parallel connection
- 50, 200, 400 and 600 Volt models
- Constant current, voltage, power, resistance, conductance and short circuit modes
- Computer controlled and/or front panel operation with display for voltage, current, power and status
- Remote sense
- Standard RS232 and USB interface
- Optional GPIB Interface
- Optional LAN Interface
Please use the form below to request more information.