Kepco BOP-HV High Voltage Bipolar Power Supplies
The Kepco Model BOP 500M and BOP 1000M are High Voltage Bipolar Power Supplies, up to ±500V or ±1000V, respectively. These combine the capabilities of fast programmable power supplies with a Class A output stage, which can respond bi-directionally from zero. They can be operated in either a “voltage stabilizing” or “current stabilizing” mode.
- 40 watts, linear 4-quadrant operation
- ±500V or ±1000V
- Constant voltage and constant current mode
- Source and Sink up to 100% of power rating
- Buit in Pre-amplifiers for summing and scaling arbitrary input signals
- Wide bandwidth
- Voltage and current stabilization with automatic crossover to current and voltage limits
- Remote programming of voltage, current or both channels by external analog voltage.
- Optional GPIB Control with SN 488 Digital Programmer
Please use the form below to request more information.