BOP 100, 200 and 400 Watt (Linear) Bipolar Power Supply
The Kepco, Inc BOP 100W, 200W and 400W are high-speed operational amplifiers with full 4-quadrant, bipolar operation. Their output is capable of both sustained dc and the replication of arbitrary AC waveforms. Voltage and current outputs can be controlled smoothly and linearly through the entire rated plus and minus ranges, passing smoothly through zero with no polarity switching. The BOP can be controlled standard from the front panel and/or through analog control. Optional the BOP can be controlled by a 16 bit GPIB/RS232 interface plug-in card. The BOP analog meters can be substituted optionally by digital meters.
Optimized Model for inductive and capacitive Loads
As an option (L suffix), Kepco’s 200 Watt (except BOP 200-1M) and 400 Watt BOP models may be optimized for driving inductive loads. These BOP units are designed to operate in a stable manner in Current or Current Limit Mode for loads up to 1 Henry. They are also stable with any R-L series load combination.
As an option (C suffix), Kepco’s 200 Watt (except BOP 200-1M) and 400 Watt BOP models may be optimized for driving capacitive loads up to 10 milli Farads.
Product features Bipolar Power Supply
- 100, 200 & 400 Watt models
- ± 20, 36, 50, 72, 100 & 200 Volt models
- Source 100% and sink 50% of the output power rating
- Separate control circuits for voltage and current with automatic crossover between main channel and limit channel
- Controls and flag signals accessible through a 50-terminal port at the rear
- Zeroable preamplifier available for scaling and summing external signals
- Optional Digital Meters (suffix -D)
- Optional digital control via GPIB or RS 232 (suffix -4886)
- New Optional digital control via Ethernet (suffix -802E)
- Parallel and Series connection of identical models
- Mounting in standard 19″ racks
- 5 year warranty
Please use the form below to request more information on the Kepco Bipolar Power Supply.