Ultra High Performance RT Spectrum Analyzer. Ultrafast EMI Measurements.
The new Real-time Spectrum and Signal Analyzer TDEMI S from GAUSS INSTRUMENTS is the new benchmark for real-time, communication and EMC testing. It is thoroughly flexible in its configurability and extensibility. In its basic configuration, the TDEMI S is a high-performance spectrum analyzer and is available in frequency ranges up to 1, 6, 9, 18, 26, 40, 44 and 50 GHz. It can be extended by external mixers up to the Terahertz frequency range. Due to its compact design and a 12V output, it is a great tool for field testing or on-board testing applications.
The TDEMI S has been optimized for low power consumption while maintaining ultrahigh performance. The flexible configurability allows use of the instrument as Spectrum Analyzer, Real-time Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Analyzer. The new HyperOverlapping technology makes it possible to record and analyze signals in completely new ways. Oversampling factors in the range of 1000 result in improved signal-to-noise ratio and faster updates in real-time mode, compared to current existing real-time measurement technology.
Furthermore, the TDEMI S can be configured as a CISPR/ANSI/MIL-compliant EMI receiver with Option EMI-UG. The novel HyperOverlapping feature is available in the FFT-based mode, providing the capability to record and display signals with a much higher resolution than similar instruments. High resolution ADCs, which use a patented technology to compensate for nonlinear effects, achieve the highest measurement accuracy.
Due to its flexible configuration, the TDEMI S can be configured for a variety of applications including communication and EMC testing (full- or pre-compliance). It also can be upgraded at a later stage and therefore extended for new applications. In addition, its advanced technology, including HyperOverlapping, provides excellent spurious suppression, dynamic range and noise floor. The TDEMI S is convenient for applications where today’s measurement instruments reach the limits of their possibilities. The extension with external mixers into the THz range allows the TDEMI S to be used for certification measurements for 5G and beyond.
- Easy to operate by large 10.1” touchdisplay
- Multi-functional and easily upgradeable
- Digital Demodulation according to various analog and digital standards
- Spectrogram Mode with HyperOverlapping Technology
- EMI Option for testing according to CISPR, ANSI, MIL, …
- Measurement functions like ACP, OBW, …
- Conventional superheterodyne and FFT-based leading-edge technology
- Low power consumption, +12V supply or battery driven (Option)
The instruments of the TDEMI S series are available in the following frequency range models and can be configured to your specific needs and application with many different available options and extensions:
- TDEMI S1 (1 Hz – 1 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 6, 9, 18, 26, 40, 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S6 (1 Hz – 6 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 9, 18, 26, 40, 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S9 (1 Hz – 9 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 18, 26, 40, 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S18 (1 Hz – 18 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 26, 40, 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S26 (1 Hz – 26 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 40, 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S40 (1 Hz – 40 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 44 and 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S44 (1 Hz – 44 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG, upgradeable to 50 GHz resp.)
- TDEMI S50 (1 Hz – 50 GHz, with Opt. 1Hz-UG)