RTP4000 true average power sensors provide 80 dB dynamic range and a frequency range down to 4 kHz. Built with Boonton’s Real-Time Power ProcessingTM, these sensors deliver 100,000 measurements per second, virtually no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with pulse profiling, capture and measure of pulsed, CW and modulated signals, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools, RTP4000 average power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
- 4 kHz to 18 GHz and 10 MHz to 18 GHz sensors
- -60 dBm to +20 dBm dynamic range
- Pulse, Average, CW and Modulation modes
- True average measurements with essentially no modulation bandwidth limitations
- 175 kHz video bandwidth for pulse profiling
- Real-Time Power Processing™ technology for virtually no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements
- Boonton Power Analyzer: Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
|RF Frequency Range||10 MHz to 6 GHz||4 kHz to 6 GHz||10 MHz to 18 GHz||4 kHz to 18 GHz|
|Average Dynamic Range||-60 to +20 dBm||–60 to +20 dBm||-60 to +20 dBm||-60 to +20 dBm|
|Pulse Dynamic Range||-45 dBm to +20 dBm||-45 dBm to +20 dBm||-45 dBm to +20 dBm||-45 dBm to +20 dBm|
|Internal Trigger Range||-40 dBm to +20 dBm||-40 dBm to +20 dBm||-40 dBm to +20 dBm||-40 dBm to +20 dBm|
|Rise time (fast/standard)||2 μs / 1 ms||2 μs / 1 ms||2 μs / 1 ms||2 μs / 1 ms|
|RF Input||Type N, 50 Ω||Type N, 50 Ω||Type N or SMA, 50 Ω||Type N or SMA, 50 Ω|
1 In High Sensitivity Mode, the RTP4000 sensors change to Standard Bandwidth Mode automatically – video bandwidth changes to 350 Hz.
2 At frequencies < 10 MHz, the RTP4106 changes to High Sensitivity Mode automatically.