The Model 1121A audio analyzer provides fast, accurate measurements including frequency, AC or DC level, distortion, SINAD and signal-to-noise ratio. It also includes an audio source providing accurate low distortion signals over wide frequencies and level ranges.
- Frequency range from 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- Low-distortion audio source for testing systems, amplifiers, receivers and components
- Measures AC/DC level, distortion, SINAD, S/N, frequency
- Ten readings per second
- 50-, 150- and 600-ohm output impedances
- 300 B5V full-scale range sensitivity
- 70 dB Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- Sweeps frequency or level
- Non-volatile memory for instant recall of up to 99 complete front-panel setups
- IEEE-488 interface
Please use the form below to request more information.