Hypot 3800 series Hipot Tester
A Safe & Innovative Production Line Hipot Tester
The Hypot® Series sets the standard for safety and efficiency in production line Hipot Testing.
Four models of the Hypot® 3800 are available: the 3805, the 3865, the 3870, and the 3880. The 3805 is an AC Hipot tester, the 3865 is an AC/DC Hipot Tester, the 3870 is an AC/DC/IR Hipot tester. All four models are also able to perform a Ground Continuity test. On-board data storage, convenient front panel USB data collection and front panel barcode connection capabilities improve traceability and data transfer. An interconnection with the HYAMP® Series makes it possible to form a complete safety compliance system.
- AC, AC+DC, AC+DC + IR Hipot Testers
- USB Interface Standard
- Data Transfer via USB
- Patented SmartGFI® operator protection
- Barcode capability, direct barcode connection
- Memory storage up to 50 steps
- On-board data storage up to 1500 test results
- Built-in security settings
- Digitally controlled arc detection system
- No load setup of trip current and output voltage
- Electronic ramping (up & down)
- Built-in adjustable continuity test
- Interconnection to HYAMP ® 3800 series to form complete test system
|Model||AC Hipot||DC Hipot||Insulation Resistance|
|3805||5 kVA @ 20 mA||–||–|
|3865||5 kVA @ 20 mA||6 kVA @ 7.5 mADC||–|
|3870||5 kVA @ 20 mA||6 kVA @ 7.5 mADC||30-1000 Vdc / 1-50 MOhm|
*Meets 200 mA short circuit requirement
Guide To Electrical Safety Testing
Get a better understanding of how valuable safety testing is for your product design and integrity.
Safe Workstation Best Practices
One of the best ways to prevent injury is to ensure that your test station is set up safely and securely.