DLM 3 & 4 kW DC Power Supplies
The Sorensen DLM 3kW and 4kW Series programmable DC power supplies are designed to provide highly stable, continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of applications in a compact 2U ( 3½” high) chassis.
Both the 3 kW and 4 kW models have output voltages from 0-5 VDC to 0-600 VDC and a current range from 0-5A to 0-450A. The output rms noise is as low as 10 mV. The output will recover to 1% of its steady-state voltage within 1 ms for a step load change of 100% to 70% or 70% to 100%. The front panel layout makes the series extremely easy to use. Control switches include: power on, enable/ standby and local/remote.
Displays and indicators show programmed set points and operational control status. The programmed voltage, current and overvoltage set points are displayed with two large 3½ digit LED displays. Operational Status LEDs indicate power on, shutdown, over temperature, overvoltage, constant current and voltage mode status. Control Status LEDs indicate front panel lockout, remote control and standby status. IEEE- 488.2 control LEDs indicate error, service request and remote address status. The 3 kW Models will accept 200*/230 VAC single phase and 200*/208 VAC three phase input power. The 4 kW Models will accept 200*/208 VAC, three phase or optional 400 or 480 VAC three phase input power.
- High Power Density : 3 kW and 4 kW models, 2U (3½” high), (19” wide)
- no top or bottom clearance spacing required
- Preview Push-button : Overvoltage protection (OVP),
- voltage and current preview buttons
- Remote Voltage Sense : Sense leads are easily connected to a solderless connector
- Parallel or Series Operation Field configurable
- Power Factor Correction ≥0.98 1 Ф 3kW
Please use the form below to request more information.