EMI Receiver FFT Full-Compliant 10 Hz – 3 GHz
The latest addition to the PMM Receiver family adds a practical and intuitive Color Touch-Panel Display on a sturdy compact and extremely handy chassis, making it an ideal tool for use both in EMC certification laboratories that “in the field”, thanks also to the Li-Ion battery supplied.
The very fast scanning time, in full compliance with the CISPR 16-1-1 Standard, is guaranteed by an even more refined FFT technology and without any compromise in terms of accuracy.
The PMM ER9000 therefore represents a new point of reference among EMI Receivers, also reiterating the traditional concept of PMM Modularity thanks to the extensions available in terms of frequency range and measurement functionality such as Click Analyzer.
The ER9000/00 is specified from 10 Hz to 30 MHz, while the ER9000/01 ranges up to 3 GHz. The ER9000/00 can be easily upgraded to 3 GHz. The ER9000 is additionally equipped with a second, low-noise preamplifier, which stands for low noise and has an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. In addition, it has a “Continuous Wave Gernerator” (CW Generator) on board, with which further tests can be carried out as well as self-tests, a self-calibration of the device and of components like cables, attenuators and coupling devices. It is also equipped with a “CISPR Pulse Generator”, a tool for certification and calibration of receivers. Finally, its colour touch screen display and onboard batteries qualify it as an ideal portable receiver for stand-alone operation.
- ER9000 Opt. 00: 10 Hz – 30 MHz
- ER9000 Opt. 01: 10 Hz – 3 GHz
- Very fast FFT scan gapless (2 sec. In Band B, 1 min. In Band C + D)
- Color Touch-Screen Display
- Compliant with CISPR 16-1-1, MIL-STD-461, ANSI C63.2 and FCC
- Compliant with CISPR 14-1 in combination with the Click CA0010 extension
- Lightning-fast full-compliant scanning
- Integrated CISPR pulse generator
- Robust and compact construction, battery operated and with AC / DC power supply
- Free PES (PMM Emission Suite) software with advanced EMC functionality
Please contact AR Benelux or vist the ER9000 page for more information