Rigol expands its DP800(A) family of Linear DC power supplies with two new High Current models
The new DP813(A) and DP822(A) models can deliver significantly higher current. The maximum current level increases from 10 A to 20 A for the DP813(A) power supply and to 16 A for the DP822(A) model. The DP813(A) output channel can be used in two different ranges. The power supply can deliver up to 8 V/20 A and up to 20 V/10 A. The DP822(A) power supply has two channels. The first can be adjusted up to 20 V/5 A and the second up to 5 V and 16 A.
Both models have a sense channel on the high current output to detect voltage drop across the test leads.
- DP822A/DP822: 2 outputs, 20V/5A || 5V/16A, with remote Sense, total power up to 180W
- DP813A/DP813: 1 output, 8V/20A (Low Range), 20V/10A (High Range), with remote Sense, total power up to 200W
- Low ripple and noise: DP822A: <350uVrms/2mVpp DP813A : <350uVrms/3mVpp
- Constant current (CC) or constant voltage (CV) mode
- Excellent linear regulation rate and load regulation rate
- Fast transient response time: <50μs
- Standard OVP/OCP/OTP protection functions
- Standard timing output
- Built-in V,A,W measurements and waveform display
- Support more advanced functions: timer and delay output(standard), recorder/analyzer/monitor/trigger(standard for “+A” models and optional for other models)
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device(standard), USB-GPIB (optional), LAN/RS232/Digital IO(standard for “+A” models and optional for other models
Visit the DP800 page for more information.