Model 1830A RF power meter
The Tegam Thermistor based RF power sensors are universally recognized as the most accurate means to measure and transfer RF power. The Tegam Model 1830A thermistor power meter was designed to replace the venerable HP432 while further reducing uncertainties and accommodate a wider variety of RF power sensors. It combines a modern DC substitution bridge with a 6.5 digit measurement system to provide consistent normalized RF power readings manually or automatically.
Ensure the right connections. The 1830A is a universal thermistor power meter that may be connected to a wide range of power sensors and standards manufactured by TEGAM and others. To ensure that correct interface cables are specified for your configuration, contact a us for a brief consultation prior to making your final selection.
- Replaces the HP432 RF Power Meter
- Compatible with thermistor power sensors from: Agilent (HP), TEGAM, Weinschel, Hughes, General Microwave, Millitech
- Supports 100 Ω and 200 Ω thermistors
- Integrates bridge balancer and power meter into one package
- Four digit calibration factor resolution
- Full remote programmability
- Heater control for ovenized sensors
- LXI Compliant
- NSN – 6625015667703
Please use the form below to request more information.