For example: Soon to be expected, the new 800W1000 Broadband Class A RF Power Amplifier is designed to generate 200 V/m from 80 MHz – 1 GHz with a single-phase input voltage.
Stay tuned for more information soon!
AR Amplifiers Have the Frequency and Power Range to Meet Your Needs
AR offers a wide range of amplifiers ranging from 10 Hz – 50 GHz and with power levels of 1 W – 50 kW.
- RF Solid State Amplifiers :4 kHz – 1 GHz, 1 W – 50 kW
- “Universal” Series Amplifiers : 10 kHz – 1 GHz, 1 – 500 W
- Microwave Amplifiers : 0.7 – 18 GHz, 15 – 1000 W
- Solid State Pulsed Amplifiers : 1 – 4 GHz, 1 – 15 kW
- TWT Amplifiers : 2.5 – 50 GHz, 40 – 8300 W
See for a full listing visit the AR RF Microwave section on our website.
Performance That Won’t Back Down
With over 50 years of proven experience, all our amplifiers are built to last with the reliability that has made AR legendary.
- 100% mismatch tolerance
- Low harmonics
- Superior gain flatness
- Excellent linearity
AR utilizes proprietary techniques to implement the most reliable and robust mechanical designs possible.
World-Class Caliber Support & Service
Your amplifier is an investment that should serve you for years. When you buy an AR amplifier, the purchase is the first step in a long-term relationship. AR backs our products and supports our customers with:
- A 3-year warranty (1 year on TWT amplifiers and traveling wave tubes)
- Local European based customer service departments
- Application support by experienced Applications engineers